Your Life Inside the Loop
Custom Homes, Villas and Townhomes
207 Reinerman. Houston, Texas 77007 – Located on Reinerman St. between Memorial Drive and Washington Blvd., on the edge of Memorial Park and just 3 minutes from downtown Houston.
The eight acre, Spanish-inspired master plan of homes, streets, community pool and a central park exist within a gated community. The pristine white-washed architecture of Cáceres is inspired by the "pueblo's blancos" of Andalusia, Spain. Upon completion, there will be:
- 19 custom homes
- 33 villas
- 66 townhomes
Cáceres was co-developed by Yancey-Hausman and Röhe & Wright Builders and designed by Preston Wood & Associates.
TOWN ARCHITECT'S STORY
Preston Wood & Associates is the Town Architect, the same accomplished firm that worked with Rohe & Wright to bring Cheyne Walk in Southampton, Museum Gallerie in the Museum District and Winfield Gate in River Oaks.
Inside the wrought-iron entry gates, Cáceres residents enjoy the peace-of-mind of being behind a gate that is attended 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The HOA fees are $4,620/year for the townhomes and villas and $6,120/year for custom homes.
- Green space living – almost every home enjoys a view of one of the six parks within the Cáceres community
- White stucco walls that are reminiscent of the Spanish "pueblos blancos" villages
- Gas lanterns throughout the community
- Landscape lighting throughout Cáceres provides a warm, welcoming glow after dusk
- Some with roof top terraces and some with adjacent bar and optional fireplaces
- Optional outdoor kitchens available on most homes
- Multiple outdoor areas on each home – balcony, porch, niche or terrace with room to grill
- Green homes feature tankless water heaters, Icynene foam insulation, and zoned a/c units
- Completed Caliza pool and cabana
- Gourmet kitchens with stainless steel Viking appliances, including a 36" gas range, two-door refrigerator/freezer with ice-maker, microwave and Game Room bar refrigerators
- Customized elevators standard in 80% of residences, accessible to all floors
- Natural stone staircases with custom design wrought iron stair rails
- Hardwood, natural stone and porcelain flooring in living spaces
- Master baths with spa tubs, glass showers and dual sink vanities
- Oversized master closets
- With early purchase, ability to totally customize with an array of selections including: flooring, paint, trim, tile, hardware, fixtures and lighting
The school district is HISD; schools include Memorial Elementary, Hogg Middle School, and Lamar High School.
The 2010 tax rate for Rice Military is estimated at 2.5242% before the homestead excemption.